Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl XLV

Let me tell you! The superbowl parties get wild and crazy around here!  Do you believe me?  I surley hope not!  I don't think we have ever seen the first half of the Superbowl.  We always catch the second half after church, and I have no problem with that.  I mean you don't know who wins until the end so what does it matter.  We do enjoy watching it though!  We went for the Packers this year.  I'm not sure why, but oh well!  They won!  We enjoyed watching the game, and watching Brailyn show off her football fan skills! HA  We had a not so lovely supper of hot wings and cheese dip( The hot wings were really gross and very hot!). Jody had been wanting some, so we bought them just for this.  It was a disaster!  Oh well, we had fun anyway! See: 

It's blurry I know!  Can't you tell we go all out for these things!  I'm don't think any teams in the NFL are pink and white!
Our not so lovely dinner!
Snacking on some chips, or some "cak-kers" as she calls them!

2 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers