- She walks everywhere now! There is no slowing her down! She is even starting to run a little!
- She can stand up all by herself! No hands! However, most of the time she opts to grab something just for balance! If she is in the middle of the floor, sometimes she gets up on one knee, plants the other foot on the floor, and scoots like that to something to help her keep her balance!
- She can climb! She climbs in and out of little chairs with ease! She likes to climb up on anything, and when she gets there she sits down and looks at you with the proudest little face!
- She can climb on and off her princess ride-on car all by herself! She doesn't need our help to ride on it anymore!
- She has 11 teeth now! And they are the cutest things you have ever seen!
- She is completely weaned! She drinks her milk fabulously! She loves it!
- She follows simple commands! i.e. "go get your ball", "go get your drink", "put some toys in the tub". and of course, "No, no" this one she chooses when to obey!
- She says a few words, mama, dada, duck, dog, no, no, neena-sometimes(thats what it sounds like anyway!),
- She knows what a monkey and a cow say--ah, ah, and mmmmmmmmm!
- Her favorite foods now are: cheese, fruit, any of her snacks(teddy grahams, cheerios, puffs), hot dogs, sometimes spaghetti! She has turned into a very finicky eater in the last 2 weeks! Drives her momma crazy!
- She takes one nap a day usually for 2 1/2 hours or longer. She sleeps form about 8:30 at night to around 7:30 in the morning!
- She has a blanket bear that she sleeps with and she loves it!
- She loves music of anykind! Even mommy singing!
- She has started dancing to music! It is so cute! She loves to dance to the Hot dog dance on mickey mouse clubhouse! She can be in a different room and hear it come on and she stops what she is doing, goes to where she can see the TV and just dances up a storm!
- She loves the outdoors!
- She blows kisses
- waves bye-bye, and hi
- gives the sweetest kisses
- and has started trying to snap! Too precious
- When she sees a picture of her daddy, she just lights up and will start saying da-da!
- she knows what she wants! And will let you know in a heartbeat!
- if we say "Oh sweet girl." she will lay her head down on anything she is around or just on the floor!
|Eating some corn on the cob! She's got it down now!|
|My precious girl!|
|After church on Sunday! I just loved her in this dress!|
|Fanily pic on her actual birthday!|