Monday, October 25, 2010

Spaghetti!

Spaghetti is what we are having for supper every night!  Last night we had spaghetti and I gave some to Brailyn.  I didn't cut it up this time. I figured she could handle it.  She had a blast!  We actually got to eat our food at a normal pace instead of really fast or really slow.  She just sat there and ate and played while we finished our supper!  Miracle food? I think so!  Hope Jody really likes spaghetti!

Yummy and so much fun!





This girl is definitely a pasta, potato, and bread girl!  That may not be a good thing!


Here are just a few pics from the past week.
Mmmm, mmmmm! I love spaghetti and meatballs!  Not sure how we got it above our eyebrows!

Ready to go cheer for the curley wolves! She looks so big!

Enjoying a nice day outside with our toes in the grass!

Mommy's big helper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers