Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Notice a Pattern?


In case you can't tell she is surrounded by coupons! She got really quiet so I looked over there and somehow she opened my coupn pouch and was just playing!

Pulling out all of mommy's pjs!


This is not allowed but I had to take a picture! She is to smart!

Pulling out all the tupperware!

I got in now how do I get out!

  Here lately Brailyn has learned lots of new things! She has learned how to pull the drawers out of our dresser and how to open the cabinets with ease! These are just a few.  She changes by the second and it seems she gets faster by the second.  She has started taking more steps and yesterday she let go of the chair and took some on her own! Usually she only does it when we stand her up to walk between us! Baby proofing the house has really begun! Now I understand what all those moms were saying when they said enjoy her when she is little because when she can move your life will completely change! I know it's going to get even more hectic when she can walk! But I'll enjoy each new milestone becasue they are all a blessing!

      I've added two new blogs to my list.  One is our cousin Courtney's, West End Riot.  She is studying abroad in England this semester and her blog details her day to day activities and the sights she gets to see! What an amazing experience! Pray for her while she is there!  The next blog is called Miracle of the Heart.  I have followed this blog since our cousin Karis was born.  Most of you reading this already know about it.  The little boy, Keegan, was born when Karis was.  They both had a lot of complications with their hearts but Keegan more so.  Our sweet little Karis is a healthy 3 year old now.  Keegan just turned 3 but everyday with him is a battle.  I can't explain it all you just need to read their blog.  It just makes you stop and think about your life and how we take being healthy and happy for granted.  It will really touch your heart! Keep Keegan in your prayers also! 

Weekly Challenge Verse 5: The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me besdie the still waters.He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of rightouesness for His name's sake.  Psalm 23:1-3



3 comments:

  1. That little sweet thing is really going and exploring!! I love the one where she is in the cabinet!! Such a little doll and sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures crack me up....I so remember those days. We put safety latches in all of our lower kitchen cabinets when Emilee was little (12 years ago)....just the other day Carter ask why we still had those baby latches on our cabinets when we don't have any babies~LOL. I guess we really should take them off now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! When we bought the house there were latches on the cabinets and we took them off! I told Jody we weren't dealing with that! Glad we kept them!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers