Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Time and New PJs!

On Labor day, we spent the day at Neena and Papa Dale's with the Waller's! There were 6 kids there under the age of 5! Talk about crazy! One of Brailyn's cousins, Silas, is just a week younger than Brailyn! I hope we get together enough so they can be good friends and play! We also had a new baby there, Kyra! She turned 2 months old that next day.  It was so sweet holding her! It made me miss Brailyn being that age! Then last Friday we made a flying trip to my mom and dad's for my great aunt's funeral.  After the funeral we went back to mom and dad's so we could see mom for a little bit.  Barilyn got to play with her cousin Whitney there.  Whitney is only 10 days older than Brailyn!  I think they are going to be good friends.  They played so sweet together for the most part.  Then when it was time to leave, Whitney put her arm around Brailyn and laid her head on her! To bad we didn't get a picture of that!

Brailyn and Silas
Whitney and Brailyn trying to get to Maddie the dog!


Finally sharing a toy!

Now the new PJs! I went to the dollaer store the other day and saw these pajamas! I couldn't help myself!  I had to buy them and they were only $5! That's not bad!  They looked like big girl pjs! She looked so cute but I didn't get a great pic! Oh well!

Weekly Cahllenge Verse 4: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:  For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.  Matthew 6:9-13

At the end of the devotional it asked if your kids knew this prayer yet? If not then get started! I wonder what age is to earlt to start! I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt Brailyn to hear it now!


2 comments:

  1. Elise has had some really cute clothes from the Dollar Store.

    Brailyn looks adorable in her "big girl" monkey pjs. I need that outfit for my little booger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dollar store has great stuff! Go get her some! I think we are going to have to start buying ones that don't have feet in them! She was "blessed" with her daddy's feet!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers