Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

Shutterfly.com is where we are planning on getting our Christmas Cards this year.  I read on another blog about a promotion they were having this year.  I have never used shutterfly before, but I have heard about it.  I got a giftcard in some of the baby packets I got when I was pregnant with Brailyn, but I never used it.  I really should have because shutterfly is wonderful!  They have very reasonable prices, and cute stuff!  They have a wide range of Christmas cards that are just adorable.  To browse through them, click here!  We found the one we will use.  It is called "Family Wall Red Christmas Card."
If you want to ruin your surprise you can go look at it!  Just kidding!  Feel free to go look.  After Thanksgiving, Stacy Jester is taking pictures for us and I can't wait.  Brailyn has the most beautiful dress, and I will dress us up to match!  The card has lots of pictures on it and I can't wait!  Shutterfly also has lots of other items.  One in particular is the wall calenders.  I absolutely love wal calenders with personal pictures on them.  I think they are so special and make great gifts.  To see the wall calenders click here.  One other thing I found while looking for our card was the canvas art you can order.  I didn't get to look at it as much, because we were trying to find a card, but I plan on going back and looking.  The promotion they are running is ----bloggers can get 50 free christmas cards by writing up a blog post and doing a few other things!  That is amazing, and it is so easy.  Just go to the front of my post and click on the Shutterfly link!  You really don't want to miss this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers