Monday, November 1, 2010

Our little Ladybug!


We had a fun Halloween weekend!  Well, it was a little stressful at first but turned out great.  I decided a while back that I wanted Brailyn to be a ladybug.  I looked and looked for a costume but could not find exactly the one I wanted.  I wasn't fond of the tutu ones.  I wanted her to be a fat little ladybug.  So I found a pattern and decided to make it!  Oh boy!  I have had the pattern for a little while, but I am bad about procrastinating!  Needless to say I really started working on it on Friday.  So with a lot of help from my motther-in law and mother, I got it done on Saturday afternoon!  Even though it was stressful, it turned out just the way I wanted it too!  She was teh cutest ladybug I have ever seen!  Gramma and Pop-up came this weekend and we all headed to our church's fall festival! It was fun.  We stayed inside most of the time because it was cold but she had fun in the walker in the family life center.  All in all I think it was successful first halloween!  She even got a few treats from Neena and Papa Dale, puffs and socks! YAY!  

Our little ladybug!


The dirt cake pumpkin patch I made for the fall festival!  I was pretty proud!

Brailyn with her Gramma and Pop-up!  I love this picture!

Playing outside on Sunday afternoon!  She is an outdoors girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those precious pictures!! You did a fantastic job on the costume!! She can look back later in life and realize that a lot of love went into her first Halloween!! Can't wait until the birthday party Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers