Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First Family Vacation!

 Well sort of!  Jody had to go to Russellville to Farm Credit's central office to work for a couple of days so we decided to go with him!  Brailyn and I stayed in the hotel both days and that was interesting!  Trying to keep an 18 month old in one room is hard work!  We read books, played with play-doh, watched TV , and swam some!  I was really nervous about how she was going to sleep.  We took the play pen and I draped blankets on all the sides to help block out some of the light and noise.  She usually sleeps fine in there so that was okay.  What really made me nervous was how I was going to get her to sleep!  No rocking chair!  The first night she did amazing!  I stood up and bounced her and she was asleep within 10 minutes!  Jody and I went to bed with her so I got about 10 and a half hours of sleep that night!  Refreshing!  Nap time the next day was a breeze!  Do you feel a pattern?  Well, it ended there!  I stood up and bounced her for over an hour the next night!  All in all, it went pretty well!  She never got fussy in the room at all!  We had a good time for our first little vacation!

Playing on the bed when we first arrived!  She became a ball of energy when we got there!

Ready to go swimming!

Her sleeping quarters!

Swimming with daddy!


Relaxing watching a little TV!


My precious girl!  She was tired!

Weee!  Having fun at the park!

Big girl swing!

Fixing to slide!

Playing in the tunnel!

Sliding with daddy!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had so much fun!! I love the little swim suit and the little black and white suit!! Just a little doll!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers