|Our beautiful 18 month old "baby" girl! May 7, 2011|
- She knows most if not all of her body parts!
- She will eat everything under the sun, but her favorite thing is fruit! She loves fresh fruit and will eat anything you give her!
- She has mastered the art of climbing. Oh joy!
- She names nearly everybody in our family, and has started remembering people's names at church!
- She makes all of her animal sounds, and has started naming most of them now.
- She still loves her "Dot dog" and Minnie! She knows all the characters by name, but still calls Mickey "Dot dog!" I never want her to stop!
- Instead of just naming things like chairs and shoes, she now says "Daddy's chair" or "mommy's shoes!" She knows what belongs to each of us! If she is naming of body parts on her toys, she will say "bunny's ears" or "bunny's eyes!" Whatever she is pointing at!
|At her check-up! May 9, 2011! This is the best pick I got! I asked her to look at mommy and she looked up and said "Cheese!" She's a mess!|
|"I don't want to look right now mom!"|