Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Photo shoot and Some FUN News!

Sunday's are our favorite days to take pics mainly because we are wearing our Sunday best and not our pajamas/lounging clothes like the rest of the week! Real life people. Real life. So I couldn't resist tonight because our girls were wearing the cutest dresses! Here are the pics for your viewing pleasure! We may be a little biased about the cuteness going on in these pictures!
Started out fairly well...

We had to remove Donald from the picture and Big Sis's compliance started to fade...

This is what happens when that happens...


Alright, It's back...

Although, now, Little Sis is plotting her run for it...



Think, Lainee, Think...

I've got it! Let's bring Donald back in...

Goofy too...

This is so exciting....

Almost there...

This must have been the plan all along, grab all the bounty..

What just happened here?!?!

You're Welcome!

NOW my FUN NEWS!!! 

I am now a Jamberry Nails Consultant! I'm super excited! Jamberry Nails is such a fun company with a great product that I think you will love! Jamberry Nails are wraps for you nails that come in 300+ designs that are super cute and fun! They sell other products too such as, Nail Lacquer, hand care products, nail products, etc. The wraps are $15 a sheet and you get two applications for your fingernails and toenails out of each! That is a great price! They last for up to 2 weeks on your finger nails and 4 weeks on your toenails.  Super durable! If you think it out, it is a lot cheaper than going to a salon, and you can do it from the comfort of your living room in your pjs! And the best part is, the sheets are Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! That's right! And they make great gifts!  They also have junior nails perfect for your little girl or nieces!  I am starting my launch party tomorrow on Facebook. Don't have Facebook? That's okay! You can got to my website Janee's Jamberry Nails.  Check it out! Let me know if you have any questions at all! I'm here to answer them! 

I joined Jamberry because I love the product and the opportunity to stay home with my girls and be able to contribute to our household income! I'm super excited because there is enormous potential in this company for me to help out in a big way and move on up in the company! I need your help though! Please go check out my party! I know you will love them!   If you want to have a party just let me know! It will be fun and you will get great hostess perks! If you think you may be interested in signing up as a consultant let me know for sure! You can email me at janeealmand@hotmail.com.  I would love to share more about this opportunity with you, and help you accomplish your goals whatever they may be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers